Shared hosting is best for starters building online presence of their business with a personalized domain name.
Target Customers: SME’s and individuals
Why Shared Hosting?
- Provide you tools to build a website.
- Most of the hosting providers offer fast SSD space and unlimited data transfer.
- Backups: If your hosting provider is not backing up, then there is a chance, that you could lose your saved resources, if something happens to the servers.
Client: How many backups you store and how often?
Most of the reputable providers backup content and up to 15 such backups are stored thus minimizing clients storage backup responsibility.
- SSL: Secure hosting provider requires browser or app to use encrypted connection for upload and download.
URL says it “https://.”
- Optimized Hosting: Hosting expenses reduced by optimizing and charging for only you consume.
- Scale: If a need arises, space and bandwidth scaled.
- Metrics analytical tools are available to analyze various features.
SEO Website Hosting
SEO considered as a key driver to attract traffic to the site. Hosting companies provide Hosting packages, which support SEO.